Japan is a country with rich nature, diverse topography, and beautiful turns of the seasons. Modern Japanese culture and society consist of a diverse mix of the old and new, the East and West, and the natural and artificial. These seemingly contradictory elements coexist in harmony in Japan. For example, it is not unusual to see an old Buddhist temple and a modern skyscraper standing next to each other.
The greatest appeal of studying in Japan is its academic environment where one can study state-of-the-art technology and acquire the knowledge that enabled Japan’s phenomenal postwar economic growth. Japanese universities and other institutes of higher education can offer course studies or research programs of virtually any field. Many institutions of higher education, such as universities and junior colleges, are well equipped with fine research, computer, and library facilities and enable students to carry out their research in an excellent environment
The general case of studying in Japan begins with a student first enrolling for a Japanese Language course for at least six months in Nepal. Once this course is completed successfully the student gets an admission into a school or college in Japan where they need to study Japanese Language for another one or two year depending on their proficiency level in Japanese Language.
Japanese Language at NIEC
We at NIEC offer Japanese Language courses to our students who want to pursue their further studies in Japan or just want to learn Japanese Language for any other purpose. We take pride in claiming that NIEC is the best institute for Japanese Language classes for following reasons:
- Native Professional Japanese Language Teachers who are certified by the Japanese Government to teach Japanese Language to Foreign students.
- Digital Lab, On-line communication practice through hi-tech software
- Library facilities within the premises
- Unlimited self-access, broad band internet facilities
- Friendly and supportive staff members available for assistance at any time
- Qualified professional counsellors
- Instructions through hi-tech multimedia
To be eligible to study in Japan the student:
- Should be a +2 or equivalent graduate.
- Should have studied Japanese Language for at least six months (160 hours).
Should have not been rejected before, either for the Japanese student visa or certificate of Eligibility.
Students can pay their fees in instalments. Below is the breakdown of the total estimated cost for study in Japan:
- NRS 15000 – Six months Japanese Language course
- NRS 15000
- Courier Charge
- NRS 25000 – College application fee
- NRS 625,000
- College tuition fee for 1 year
- Books and Library facilities for 1 year
- Insurance for two years
- Educational tour twice a year
5. NRS 35000 – Other Expenses
- USD 1800 – Accommodation in Japan
- USD 1000 – Travellers Cheque
- USD 100 – Airport Pickup
The students have an option of bearing the fifth expenses at their own cost or they can pay NIEC for a complete package. The total estimated cost comes around NRS 900,000 approximately, which could vary according to the prevailing exchange rate at the time of application.
- Certificate of all the educational backgrounds
- Certificate for minimum 6 months (160 hrs) of Japanese Language training
- Certificate of work experience if applicable
- Certificate of relationship verification of the applicant with the sponsor for eg. Father, mother.
- Certificate of property valuation.
- Certificate of tax clearance, income source of the sponsor.
- Certificate of Bank balance with minimum six month’s transaction.
- Certificate of good conduct confirming non-involvement in any criminal activities from the district police headquarters (Police report)
- Certificate from a registered doctor confirming the student to be physically and mentally fit.
- 12 copies of passport size photographs
- Copy of Valid passport
- ECC Kokusai College of Foreign Languages
- TOPA 21 Century Japanese School
- Toyo Academy Japanese School
- Interculture Language Academy
- Tokyo Noah Language School
- Tsukuba Institute of Japanese Language
- Manabi Japanese Language Institute
- Tokyo Jyogen Language Academy
- UJS Language Institute
- Yokohama International Education Academy & Japanese Language Institute
- Japan College of Foreign Languages
- Gregg International College
- Tokyo International Academy of Languages